|International Caucasus Foundation on Minority Issues|
|About ICFMI||National Minorities of Caucasus||Documents Related to Minorities||Useful LINKS||About Us||Projects||Donation||Guest Book||Forum about Nationalism||Chat "Caucasus Youth"||Tell us about Yourself||Georgia News russsian||Armenia News russian||Azerbaijan News english||External Events|
Welcome to the ICFMI`s website! Here you will find many useful and interesting information about national/ethnic minorities of South Caucasus.
established October 13, 2003
last update January 27, 2010
International Caucasus Foundation
on Minority Issues (ICFMI)
Current memorandum was signed on February 17, 2002 in Baku City (Azerbaijan) between:
Nadir A. Kamaladdinov,
Irina Gasparyan and
Agit Mirzoyev, agent of Arnold Stepanyan.
Signed directions came to an agreement about establish International Caucasus Foundation on Minority Issues (ICFMI).
Nadir A. Kamaladdinov (Azerbaijan)
Irina Gasparyan (Armenia)
Agit Mirzoyev (Georgia)
THE SEVEN RULES OF NATIONALISM
1. If an area was ours for 500 years and yours for 50 years, it should belong to us - you are merely occupiers.
2. If an area was yours for 500 years and ours for 50 years, it should belong to us - borders must not be changed.
3. If an area belonged to us 500 years ago but never since then, it should belong to us - it is the Cradle of our Nation.
4. If a majority of our people live there, it must belong to us - they must enjoy the right of self-determination.
5. If a minority of our people live there, it must belong to us - they must be protected against your oppression.
6. All the above rules apply to us but not to you.
7. Our dream of greatness is Historical Necessity, yours is Fascism.
Formulated by David C. Pugh Norwegian Refugee Council